When: Normally 1st Thursday of the month. 2.00pm.
Where: Various start points
Cost: Cost of refreshments
The walks are on fairly level ground and all are 3 miles or less. Sturdy low heeled shoes are required. We hope to offer two speeds on most occasions, so that brisk walkers can go a little further than those of us who prefer a leisurely stroll. We always start at 2pm and find a sociable tea or coffee at a local cafe. Details of the walks are put on the board at the previous Wednesday meeting, and there is a list for prospective walkers to sign. All are welcome and there is no obligation to come on all of the walks. Just come when you can.
Short Ramble Torquay 2pm Thursday February 7th 2019
• Meet at the Strand, Torquay Harbour, opposite Hoopers, near taxi rank.
• Walk along front,maybe along pier, weather permitting.
• Tea in Aqualounge, Riviera Centre.
• Please sign the list at the meeting if you would like to come, or let me know by phone . Otherwise, just turn up. All are welcome.
• Trisha Bartle tel: 01803 326361
• Mob: 07753834127