Events and Outings 2018
December 8th – * Longleat Festival of Lights – Would you be interested in a coach trip to Longleat leaving Torquay early in the morning and returning around 8:30pm costing £34? This would include coach, safari drive thro, admission to house and the festive lights. Let me know if you would like me to add your name. Non-refundable deposits can be taken or payment made by November’s meeting.
* This day trip is being organised by Bennett’s coaches and I have provisionally booked 20 seats.
Three Day Tour 31/03/19 – 02/04/19
Stratford, Blenheim Palace & Clarks Village Outlet
Sunday morning our coach will be waiting for us. We will set off for Stratford-Upon-Avon where we will have time to take in some sightseeing before heading over to our hotel – The Walton Hall Hotel & Spa - to be allocated our rooms, settle in and enjoy our first 3 course dinner. The following day we will board our coach and take a short journey to Blenheim Palace the home of the 12th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Here we can wander at our own pace and explore this beautiful historic house and grounds before returning to our hotel in time for our evening meal. After breakfast we will board the coach for our homeward journey stopping en-route at Clarks Village Outlet in Somerset for some shopping therapy before arriving back in time for dinner in Torquay. Includes :
* 2 nights stay at 4* Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa, three course dinners, and full English breakfasts.
* Admission and personal audio guide to Blenheim Palace & Gardens
* Free time in Stratford-Upon-Avon
* Free time in Clarks Village Outlet upon return·
* Travel by private 38 Seater coach
£199.00 per person based on two sharing twin / double room. Single supplement £25pp.
Check monthly newsletter for all updates on the outings.
Contact: Cathy Walls (Outings Organiser) Tel: 01803 269650
Guidelines for organising such an event are available here